- Amazing Mosaic Tiles Blanket
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Amazed To See How Simple Is To Make This Gorgeous Chunky Cushion!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable No Seam Baby Booties- The Easiest Pattern Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Celebrate Spring With These Happy And Beautiful Crochet Coasters
- [Free Pattern] Super Clever Square And Ripple Blanket
Make someone something special right now! This Easy Crochet Shell Stitch Pattern by Kim Layton looks adorable when worked in a solid color or you can choose to make it multicolored, the choice is yours. If you’d rather work yours all in one color, no problem; just skip the color change instructions. The shell stitch is a fairly quick and simple stitch that can be worked in a variety of different ways and creates an intricate shell pattern.
Easy Crochet Shell Stitch Pattern
Check out the original source for the Ridiculously Easy Crochet Shell Stitch Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Everything Etsy
Thanks to Kim Layton for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.