- [Free Pattern] This Owl Square Could NOT Be Any Cuter!
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Simple Heart Shaped Basket
- [Free Pattern] It Is Amazing What This Afghan Can Become With Some Sense Of Color
- [Photos+Video Tutorial] Granny Square For Beginners Step-By-Step
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Fish Scrubbie That Uses The Shell Stitch In The Round
Follow along with bobwilson123 and make your first mile-a-minute afghan! In case you wonder what a mile-a-minute afghan is, here is the answer: mile-a-minute afghans are created by knitting or crocheting long strips that are then sewn together. Pretty interesting, right? The beauty of making such a project is that, because you only work one strip at the time, you can easily make this afghan your project on the go.
Get the FREE written pattern here.
Thanks to bobwilson123 for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.