- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make The Crocodile Or Scale Stitch Into A Square
- [Written+Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Catherine’s Wheel Stitch
- Jessica Mortenson Radue Shared HOTH. Golf club covers for my husband’s
- This Blocking Method Will Make Your Crochet Work Look Fabulous!
- Gorgeous Crochet Cushion Cover With Flowers
Follow along with bobwilson123 and make your first mile-a-minute afghan! In case you wonder what a mile-a-minute afghan is, here is the answer: mile-a-minute afghans are created by knitting or crocheting long strips that are then sewn together. Pretty interesting, right? The beauty of making such a project is that, because you only work one strip at the time, you can easily make this afghan your project on the go.
Get the FREE written pattern here.
Thanks to bobwilson123 for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.