- [Free Pattern] Super Easy And Super Fast… This Three-Hour Cowl Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Baby Outfit: Sweater-Cap-Booties Pattern
- Adorable Crochet Sea Turtle Applique Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Monkey Blanket Is Adorable And Hilarious
- [Free Pattern] These Adorable Flower Booties Work Up Very Quickly And Are Super Easy To Make
Follow along with bobwilson123 and make your first mile-a-minute afghan! In case you wonder what a mile-a-minute afghan is, here is the answer: mile-a-minute afghans are created by knitting or crocheting long strips that are then sewn together. Pretty interesting, right? The beauty of making such a project is that, because you only work one strip at the time, you can easily make this afghan your project on the go.
Get the FREE written pattern here.
Thanks to bobwilson123 for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.