- [Free Pattern] Easy Crochet Mittens To Keep You Warm And Cozy
- The Simple Triangle Shawl Is A Great Project To Work On While Traveling
- Insanely Cute Frozen Lotus Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Beautiful 12 Inch Lotus Flower Square
- Super-Pretty Reversible Crochet Blanket Pattern Perfect For Enjoying Quiet Moments
Follow along with bobwilson123 and make your first mile-a-minute afghan! In case you wonder what a mile-a-minute afghan is, here is the answer: mile-a-minute afghans are created by knitting or crocheting long strips that are then sewn together. Pretty interesting, right? The beauty of making such a project is that, because you only work one strip at the time, you can easily make this afghan your project on the go.
Get the FREE written pattern here.
Thanks to bobwilson123 for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.