- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Overlaped Loops Multicolor-V Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Skull Shawl Looks Fantastic!
- [Free Pattern] There Is Nothing Cuter Than A Pumpkin Hat On A Little One!
- [Video Tutorial] Amazing Crochet Leaf Stitch Cowl That’ll Make Everyone Ask, “Where’d Ya Get That?”
- [Free Pattern] Oh, Scrap! This Easy Granny Afghan Is The Best!
Here is another gorgeous lacy shawl! This shawl’s name has a story behind it, which I find pretty interesting. The Juliette shawl by Jesse at home it’s been designed to be worn at the Girl Scout parade, for St Patrick’s day and it’s been named after Juliette Gordon Low, the founder of the Girl Guides, which became the Girl Scouts. And another great detail: this shawl has a circular design that keeps it from falling off. Not only a gorgeous shawl but also a great conversation opener, don’t you think?
Image source: flickr.
Photo credit: Jesseathome
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.