- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Shell Stitch
- Impress Everyone With This Simple And Beautiful Moss Stitch Border
- [Free Pattern] Fully Fun, Silly, And Adorable Halloween Wreath Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Simple Gorgeous And Super Quick Peter Pan Collar
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Simple Heart Shaped Basket
I love this pattern as it produces a beautifully lacy baby blanket. This Beautiful shells blanket by Lahoma Nally-Kaye crochets up quickly and super easy to follow. The shells are gorgeous and the pattern is really great because the holes are not overlarge. It grows really quickly and if you want to make it interesting and exciting you can use a different color for each row.
This is a gorgeous and popular pattern that has been circulating around for years, written and re-written by many people, in this re-write I have used all american English crochet terminology, using “modules” of stitches to make it easier to understand the construction of the pattern. This is a really fun and easy pattern once you get the hang of it, and it works up quickly to make a really sweet gift for a baby or just about anyone…who doesn’t love a hand made soft snugly blanket? 🙂
To watch the video tutorials, please go to the next page.