- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful Boston Stitch Combo Washcloth With The Perfect Texture For Washing Dishes Or Soaking In The Tub
- 3 Double Sided Crochet Potholders Patterns You’ll Love
- How To Make a Smiling Pumpkins Pillow [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Afghan With A Simple And Repetitive Stitch Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Blooms In The Square
When it comes to beautiful and cozy, this afghan is truly one of the favorites. Mrs. Hughes’ Afghan by Downton Abbey Yarn Collection Design Team is already famous, but besides this it’s also warm, great looking and comfortable. This pattern is like an irresistible invitation to spend your day relaxed, with a book and snuggling under this amazing blanket.
Downton Abbey Branson (80% Acrylic, 20% Wool; 100
• #DA4002-05 Chestnut Brown – 12 balls
Hook: US Size L-11 (8 mm) crochet hook or size needed to
Notions: Tapestry needle
10 dc x 6 rows = 4”
Cable and Rib = 3 1/4”
Save time, check your gauge.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Premier Yarns
Thanks to Downton Abbey Yarn Collection Design Team for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.