- [Free Pattern] Brighten Up Your Front Door With This Cute Crochet Turkey Wreath
- These 9 Beautiful Crochet Flower Potholder Patterns Seem To Bloom Right On Your Table
- Seriously Easy And Superb Summer Sweater
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Quick Bookmark Not Only For Cat Lovers!
- Ginger N BK Shared Can’t wait to get this Mermaid Afghan finished
When it comes to beautiful and cozy, this afghan is truly one of the favorites. Mrs. Hughes’ Afghan by Downton Abbey Yarn Collection Design Team is already famous, but besides this it’s also warm, great looking and comfortable. This pattern is like an irresistible invitation to spend your day relaxed, with a book and snuggling under this amazing blanket.
Downton Abbey Branson (80% Acrylic, 20% Wool; 100
• #DA4002-05 Chestnut Brown – 12 balls
Hook: US Size L-11 (8 mm) crochet hook or size needed to
Notions: Tapestry needle
10 dc x 6 rows = 4”
Cable and Rib = 3 1/4”
Save time, check your gauge.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Premier Yarns
Thanks to Downton Abbey Yarn Collection Design Team for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.