- [Free Pattern] Fabulously Easy Squared Waffle Rainbow
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: The Treble Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Such A Clever Way To Turn A Lovely Mandala Into A Square
- Easy Crochet Newborn Booties
- [Free Pattern] Add Beauty And Texture To Any Project With This Gorgeous Mandala Square Pattern
When it comes to beautiful and cozy, this afghan is truly one of the favorites. Mrs. Hughes’ Afghan by Downton Abbey Yarn Collection Design Team is already famous, but besides this it’s also warm, great looking and comfortable. This pattern is like an irresistible invitation to spend your day relaxed, with a book and snuggling under this amazing blanket.
Downton Abbey Branson (80% Acrylic, 20% Wool; 100
• #DA4002-05 Chestnut Brown – 12 balls
Hook: US Size L-11 (8 mm) crochet hook or size needed to
Notions: Tapestry needle
10 dc x 6 rows = 4”
Cable and Rib = 3 1/4”
Save time, check your gauge.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Premier Yarns
Thanks to Downton Abbey Yarn Collection Design Team for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.