- Warm And Stylish Ear Warmer Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Beautify Your Dining Area With This Lacy Flower Table Runner
- [Free Pattern] Traditional Crochet Granny Square Scrapghan
- [Free Pattern] Luscious Pink Strawberry Ice Cream Baby Blanket -Perfect For Quick & Easy Crochet Projects
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple And Cute Mini Pillows
Funny thing about mind: is enough to say the word” mountain” and the mind connects immediately. Do you see highs of a mountain in this pattern? This modern granny square is made using post stitches. The Mountain Ridges Textured Afghan Square by Kristine Mullen is a 12″ square with a really lovely texture. The post stitches add depth to the texture and looks like you could make a warm blanket for a cold winter night, or with the right yarn a wonderful rug.
Pattern Notes: If you would like to change the size of your project, increase/decrease 12 stitches at a time. So, your beginning chain should be increments of 12 + 2. (38, 50, 62, 74, 86, 98, etc)
Thanks to Kristine Mullen for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.