- [Free Pattern] Heart Mandala Square
- The Easiest And Fastest Crochet Messy Bun Hat You’ll Ever Make!
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And So Eye Catching Harlequin Shells Crochet Square
- [Free Pattern] A Very Generous Size Shawl For Those Who Dislike Bare Arms And Want Lots Of Coverage
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Four Petal Flower Square With Three Edgings
Learn how to make beautiful friendship bracelets that are inspiring, meaningful and colorful and can be done with bits of yarn. You could even teach a child how to make this project! Heidi Bracelet free crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com will brings back a lot of good memories old friendships for most of us.
Who doesn’t love hearts? And a fun heart bracelet you can customize as you would like for you or for a gift? If you said yes, the Heidi Bracelet might be the pattern for you! It’s a fun, slightly challenging pattern that you could probably complete in one afternoon though. Give it a try and, who knows, you might heart it!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.