- [Free Pattern] These Quick And Easy Little Scrubbie Dots Can Be Used On Dishes Or As Facial Scrubs
- [Video+Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crocodile Stitch
- [Free Pattern] We’re Totally In Love With This Cute And Versatile Block Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 3D Leaf Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Amaze Your Friends With This Beautiful Walled Garden Square
Learn how to make beautiful friendship bracelets that are inspiring, meaningful and colorful and can be done with bits of yarn. You could even teach a child how to make this project! Heidi Bracelet free crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com will brings back a lot of good memories old friendships for most of us.
Who doesn’t love hearts? And a fun heart bracelet you can customize as you would like for you or for a gift? If you said yes, the Heidi Bracelet might be the pattern for you! It’s a fun, slightly challenging pattern that you could probably complete in one afternoon though. Give it a try and, who knows, you might heart it!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.