- [Video Tutorial] Incredible Flower Of Life Pattern To Fall In Love With
- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Easy Chunky Crochet V-Stitch Afghan Would Make A Sweet Blanket For A Winter Baby
- [Free Pattern] Celtic Weave Blanket
- The Most Adorable Crochet Set For Baby Girl With Free Crochet Patterns
- [Video Tutorial] The Perfect Braided Cord Design Every Woman Will Love
Need a quick project for the weekend? This Fast and Easy Crochet Throw by Connie Ott may be just what you are looking for! This throw is made in three strands, four colors and in about 6 hours over two days. Very convenient, don’t you think? Rough measurements for the finish throw: 48″ wide by 51″ long – each repeat is about 6″.
Image source: Connie
Thanks to Connie Ott for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.