- [Video Tutorial] This Brilliant Baby Sweater Will Make Your Day
- This Granny Squares And Stripes Blanket Is Great Pattern For Scrap Yarns
- [Free Pattern] Bring The Warm Colors Of Fall Into Your Home With This Beautiful Acorns Basket
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Beautiful Cord Of Little Hearts
- [Free Pattern] This Star Blanket May Be Even Easier Than You Realize …
Follow the video tutorial below, courtesy of Buttonnose Crochet and learn how to crochet the Raised Squared Waffle stitch.
This pattern can be made as an Afghan block, a washcloth or a blanket. It can be made any size that you wish and in any yarn or hook size that you wish.
Watch the video below to see how it’s done:
Head over to
Thanks to Buttonnose Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.