- [Free Pattern] Fun Crochet Coffee Mug Coasters That Would Be Perfect For Hostess Gift
- [Free Pattern] Really Simple And Adorable Stool Cover
- Retrograde Multi Stitch Crochet Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Darling Little Bigfoot Elephant
- [Video Tutorial] Get Cozy This Holiday Season With This Festive Woven Plaid Blanket
Follow the video tutorial below, courtesy of Buttonnose Crochet and learn how to crochet the Raised Squared Waffle stitch.
This pattern can be made as an Afghan block, a washcloth or a blanket. It can be made any size that you wish and in any yarn or hook size that you wish.
Watch the video below to see how it’s done:
Head over to
Thanks to Buttonnose Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.