- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Large Crochet Snowflake Ornament With Beads
- [Free Pattern] What A Wonderful And Simple Design! Simple Crossover Baby Booties Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Cleverly Simple Yet So Fabulous Clothesline Bath Rug
- [Free Pattern] This Owl Mittens Pattern Turns Anyone Into A Talented Crocheter
- Festive Crochet Rectangle Rug Pattern For Holiday Season
Follow the video tutorial below, courtesy of Buttonnose Crochet and learn how to crochet the Raised Squared Waffle stitch.
This pattern can be made as an Afghan block, a washcloth or a blanket. It can be made any size that you wish and in any yarn or hook size that you wish.
Watch the video below to see how it’s done:
Head over to
Thanks to Buttonnose Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.