- How To Easily Make The Cutest Crochet Hat With Pom Pom
- Make A Kitty Blanket To Donate To A Local Animal Shelter
- [Free Pattern] This Pattern Creates The Perfect Crochet Dishcloth
- Very Easy And Elegant Crochet Sweater Worked In One Piece For Stylish Teenage Girls
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Little Dish Cloth Designed In Honor Of Independence Day, July 4th
If you were looking for a pattern for a baby blanket that is beautiful, unique and does not have holes and loops that little fingers can get caught in, you’ll be really happy to have come across this pattern. Lucky Day Baby Blanket by Kim Guzman with a wonderful shape and an amazing design, is made in five separate triangles then seamed.The instructions are for a baby blanket but you can make a throw by simply following the directions offered on the website.
Lucky Day Crocheted Baby Blanket
(A) Red Heart “Super Saver Ombre” (100% acrylic, aran size 4 weight, 482 yds per 10 oz): 3 skeins in color Spearmint
Suggested hook size: K-10½ [6.5mm]
Thanks to Kim Guzman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.