- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Brick Stitch
- [Paid Pattern] This Gorgeous Bohemian Blanket Is Crocheted In 7 Pieces. Take A Look.
- Simple Christmas Trees Free Crochet Pattern
- Delightfully Easy Granny Square Pattern Turns Your Scraps Into A Spectacular Throw Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Most Adorable Granny Bunny Crochet Patterns Ever!
Keep everything right at your fingertips with this cool couch cuddy! This is such a lovely and very practical pattern! You can tuck it under the cushion of the couch and your remotes are safe! The Crochet Couch Caddy by Jessica Marini is such a simple and useful pattern to crochet, you’ll be tempted to make a bunch to store your remote controls, beer, newspapers or any other items you can think of.
Dimensions: 10-12 inches wide by a few feet. Height depends on size of couch arm.
Gauge not important for this project as it is quite customizable.
-About 550 yards of Aran or Worsted weight yarn. You’ll be using two strands held together.
-M/N (9.0 mm) or size to give a fabric you like.
-Stitch markers or something to secure the pocket portion in place while you edge the caddy.
-Needle to sew in ends.
Thanks to Jessica Marini for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.