- [Free Pattern] 6 Blocks Of 15 Colours Make A Beautiful Cosy Stripe Blanket
- 10 Beautiful Crochet Dresses For Women – Free Patterns
- [Free Pattern] This 10-Minute Crochet Dish Scrubby Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Get In The Holiday Spirit With These Fun Rainbow Christmas Lights
- [Free Pattern] This Stunning Flowers Crochet Block Captures The True Essence Of Beauty
I think you’ll love this idea! How about re-purposing jars and cans into cute containers with some really cool crochet cozies? Such fun and cute idea to dress up an old tin or bottle, or even a vase! This crochet cozy is a great idea for gifts!
This Crochet Cozy For Jars Or Cans project by Lorraine of GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart is perfect for using up small amounts of yarn you have lying around. Make them in colors that make you happy and you’ll adore them every day.
Thanks to Lorraine for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.