- [Video Tutorial] Amazing Crochet Leaf Stitch Cowl That’ll Make Everyone Ask, “Where’d Ya Get That?”
- [Free Pattern] What A Wonderful And Simple Design! Simple Crossover Baby Booties Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Plaid Granny Blanket Made Using A Little Twist To The Granny Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Dishcloth Is Made Using The Crochet Cable Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Fast And Easy Ear Warmer With Removable Button Is Just A Bit Wider Than Most
I think you’ll love this idea! How about re-purposing jars and cans into cute containers with some really cool crochet cozies? Such fun and cute idea to dress up an old tin or bottle, or even a vase! This crochet cozy is a great idea for gifts!
This Crochet Cozy For Jars Or Cans project by Lorraine of GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart is perfect for using up small amounts of yarn you have lying around. Make them in colors that make you happy and you’ll adore them every day.
Thanks to Lorraine for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.