- Modern Textured Crochet Square With A Royal Design [Paid Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Teresa’s 10 Minute Preemie Hat Is So Precious!
- [Free Pattern] Add Some Floral Fun To Your Kitchen Decor With This Zinnia Dishcloth
- Debbie Harford Shared Doggie sweater no 1
- [Free Pattern] Perfect Storage Or Gift Basket Any Size And Shape You Want
I think you’ll love this idea! How about re-purposing jars and cans into cute containers with some really cool crochet cozies? Such fun and cute idea to dress up an old tin or bottle, or even a vase! This crochet cozy is a great idea for gifts!
This Crochet Cozy For Jars Or Cans project by Lorraine of GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart is perfect for using up small amounts of yarn you have lying around. Make them in colors that make you happy and you’ll adore them every day.
Thanks to Lorraine for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.