- [Free Pattern] Lovely Peacock Bag Every Little Girl Will Love
- [Free Pattern] These Large Cables Are Spectacular!
- Lovely Mermaid Ripple Purse Every Girl Needs To Complete Her Wardrobe (This Pattern Is Free For A Limited Time Only!)
- [Free Pattern] Exquisite Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Super Fast Beginner’s Crochet Blanket
Such a wonderfully textured blanket! Most patchwork blankets are made by making first a bunch of squares which, then, you sew or join in a random manner or by following a certain order. Some other times, patchwork blankets are made in a different way.
This Patchwork Baby Blanket by Kim Guzman is made in join-as-you-go mitered squares with a border that is applied “sideways” to the blanket, rather than working in rounds. The result is spectacular and fun too, considering you get to use more colors to make this cute baby blanket.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…