- [Free Pattern] Spice Up Your Home Decor With This Stylish Scalloped Round Doily
- This Crochet Dragonfly Stitch Shawl Will Delight Any Dragonfly Lover Out There!
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Coasters Are Simply Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Stunning Lace Knit Reversible Scarf
- Easy Crochet Dog Sweater Pattern
Such a wonderfully textured blanket! Most patchwork blankets are made by making first a bunch of squares which, then, you sew or join in a random manner or by following a certain order. Some other times, patchwork blankets are made in a different way.
This Patchwork Baby Blanket by Kim Guzman is made in join-as-you-go mitered squares with a border that is applied “sideways” to the blanket, rather than working in rounds. The result is spectacular and fun too, considering you get to use more colors to make this cute baby blanket.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…