- C2C Crochet Square Pattern For Those Who Love Hot Cocoa
- [Free Pattern] Make Christmas Eve Special For Kids With These Easy Santa Slippers
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Little Daisy Granny Square Pincushion
- [Free Pattern] How To Brilliantly Transform Your Boring Cork Trivet Into A Gorgeous One
- Turn That Scrap Yarn Into A Spectacular Granny Stripe Blanket [Free Pattern]
Such a wonderfully textured blanket! Most patchwork blankets are made by making first a bunch of squares which, then, you sew or join in a random manner or by following a certain order. Some other times, patchwork blankets are made in a different way.
This Patchwork Baby Blanket by Kim Guzman is made in join-as-you-go mitered squares with a border that is applied “sideways” to the blanket, rather than working in rounds. The result is spectacular and fun too, considering you get to use more colors to make this cute baby blanket.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…