- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Hook Case Is A Fun Way To Keep Your Things Nice And Tidy
- [Free Pattern] This Absolute Beauty “Grannies And Ripples” Afghan Is One Of The Most Cleverly Worked Crocheted I’ve Seen
- This Crochet Little Black Dress Pattern Is Simple And Beautiful
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Mini Bean Stitch
- Beautiful Picot Fan Summer Cardigan To Add A Bit Of Elegance To Any Outfit
Here are again a couple of flip flop makeovers that are pretty cute and clever. They are lovely and they’ll make perfect summer gifts! These two Flip Flop Refashion DIY styles, brought to you by The Oxford Family are worth getting excited about, no? Any DIY that takes just a few minutes and it’s really cheap it’s worth trying.
I used an I hook (5.50mm) and cotton worsted weight yarn. Feel free to use whatever you’d like!We bought 3 pairs of Old Navy cheapies for about $8 they do have dollar day but it’s crazy. My daughter got the “high end” ones…you know the ones that are $3 weird toxic rubber instead of $2 weird toxic foam 🙂Let’s get started.
Thanks to Scotti for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.