- [Free Pattern] Colorful And Beautiful Heart Sampler Baby Afghan
- [Free Pattern] How To Make Your Own Pretty Tunisian Feathers
- Learn A New Stitch: Hearts Multicolored Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Beautify Your Dining Area With This Lacy Flower Table Runner
- [Video Tutorial] This Bright And Colorful Blanket With A Retro Look Is Fabulous
This little bunny is so cute! Quick and easy to make is a great last minute Easter gift for friends and family. Use leftover yarn to get little vanilla, chocolate or any other “flavor” little bunnies. The little ribbon bowtie is adorable. Easy to make a crochet one if you ish so. This Candy Bunny pattern design by Vickie Howell is free in a written version on her blog.
Cute Crochet Candy Bunny
Materials1 Ball Vickie Howell for Caron Sheep (ish) (30% wool/70% acrylic; 167 yds/ 153 m), in color: #0007 Hot Pink(ish)Size US H/8 hookTapestry needleScrap of contrasting yarn for embroideryStuffing Silk ribbon (optional)Finished Measurement11”/28 cmGauge14 sts x 18 rows= 4”/10cm
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.