- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Overlaped Loops Multicolor-V Stitch
- Give Your Look A Trendy Vibe With This Awesome Lotus Circular Vest
- 10 Beautiful Crochet Dresses For Women – Free Patterns
- Cozy And Warm C2C Scarf Free Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Soft And Beautiful Crocheted Baby Blanket Made Using The Glover Stitch
Too early to start autumn projects? I don’t think so! Start planning Halloween early by making this cute candy corn bag. This Candy Corn Trick or Treat Bag by Alexis Middleton is a simple pattern that can be used an entire childhood-long. So fun and festive and perfect for your cutest Trick or Treater to carry around.
This is not a huge pillowcase sized trick or treat bag, but it’s the perfect size for a little doing a trip around the block.
Image source: Alexis
Thanks to Alexis for this article inspiration and featured image.
Got inspired? Happy day crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.