- Messy Bun Beanie For Toddler, Child And Adult
- [Video Tutorial] This Wise Old Owl Is Fun, Cute And A Real Confidence Booster!
- [Free Pattern] Cat Crochet Pencil Case
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Waldorf Inspired Baby Doll Makes A Perfect Gift For Any Baby Girl Who Adores Dollies
- [Free Pattern] So Cute And Beautifully Made Wee Booties
Such a cute and charismatic little snuggle! The Cute Bunny Comforter / Lovey by Laura Tegg with those long ears and little arms, is a cute little project you can make for one of the new babies in your life. The comforter looks really sweet and drapes beautifully when the rabbit it held up.
Yarn: 3/Light/Worsted/8ply yarn – 15g of one color for bunny head, arms and ears, 15g of
another color for blanket (body/dress) plus a small amount of yarn for the face.
Hook: H hook (5mm)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Lovey Collection
Thanks to Laura Tegg for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.