- Crochet Water Balloons For Summer Fun
- [Video Tutorial] Very Interesting And Unusual Tape Lace Crochet
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn To Crochet: How To Chain Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Nubbie Scrubbies Can Be Done By Anyone. Simple And Gorgeous
- [Video+Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crocodile Stitch
I have a surprise for you! In this post you’ll get two free hexagon patterns not only one: Hexagon In Bloom – shells and Hexagon In Bloom – solid. Hexagons are so much more interesting than squares. They look great in a blanket or alone. These two hexagons in bloom patterns are both beautiful and colorful and the blooming flower in the center is so cute. The two free patterns are being offered by Natasja of CrocheTime.
They measure 15 cm from side to side and has the white border that you all voted for.
The plan was to only change the shape of my Granny Square In Bloom to a hexagon, but when I started playing with my Vinni’s Colours Nikkim, the creativity bug just took over. I ended up changing the flower (no raised petals), and as you can see, I also made two versions for the body of the hexagons. I honestly couldn’t stop playing. I blame the yarn. I don’t think it’s hand-dyed with dye, it’s dyed with creative juices.
Image source: ravelry
Thanks to Natasja for inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.