- One Hour Crochet Afghan You’ll Want To Make Immediately [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] This Odyssey Square Looks Like A Beautiful Ancient Greek Art Motif
- [Video Tutorial] Super-Cute Crochet Ghost Coasters
- [Written+Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Catherine’s Wheel Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Sweet And Colorful Blanket For Mild Summer Days
They’re super easy and super fast to make – and all you just need is scraps! These little flowers are so loveable and make crochet so much fun! Very easy to make Easy Tiny Flower by Sara McFall is perfect to use for jewelries making but also You could use these flowers to embellish purses, market bags, headbands, baby hats, baby cocoons, they can go on just about anything and the color possibilities are endless!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Merry Messy Life
Thanks to Sara McFall for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.