- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Wattle Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Stunning Tape Lace
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Headband With Elastic Is Really Pretty With Or Without Flower
- Super Easy Granny Square Crop Top Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Give Your Table A Truly One-Of-A-Kind Look With These Fabulous Crochet Granny Square Coasters
They’re super easy and super fast to make – and all you just need is scraps! These little flowers are so loveable and make crochet so much fun! Very easy to make Easy Tiny Flower by Sara McFall is perfect to use for jewelries making but also You could use these flowers to embellish purses, market bags, headbands, baby hats, baby cocoons, they can go on just about anything and the color possibilities are endless!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Merry Messy Life
Thanks to Sara McFall for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.