- [Free Patterns] 5 Gorgeous Crochet Gifts To Show Your Gratitude For A Special Teacher
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Beautiful 12 Inch Lotus Flower Square
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Shell Stitch Toddler Beanie
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Magnetic Photo Frames For Refrigerator
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Reversible Baby Afghan For More Warmth And Comfort
They’re super easy and super fast to make – and all you just need is scraps! These little flowers are so loveable and make crochet so much fun! Very easy to make Easy Tiny Flower by Sara McFall is perfect to use for jewelries making but also You could use these flowers to embellish purses, market bags, headbands, baby hats, baby cocoons, they can go on just about anything and the color possibilities are endless!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Merry Messy Life
Thanks to Sara McFall for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.