- [Free Pattern] How Well Do You Remember Chip & Dale?
- Easy Free Pattern For Crochet Headband
- [Video Tutorial] Simple And Brilliant Technique To Make Amazing Looking Rugs For Cheap
- (N/A) This Chunky Beanie Crochet Pattern Is The Perfect Last Minute Gift
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Reversible Baby Afghan For More Warmth And Comfort
They’re super easy and super fast to make – and all you just need is scraps! These little flowers are so loveable and make crochet so much fun! Very easy to make Easy Tiny Flower by Sara McFall is perfect to use for jewelries making but also You could use these flowers to embellish purses, market bags, headbands, baby hats, baby cocoons, they can go on just about anything and the color possibilities are endless!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Merry Messy Life
Thanks to Sara McFall for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.