- [Free Pattern] Oh, Scrap! This Easy Granny Afghan Is The Best!
- [Free Pattern] Want Something Different? Check Out This Gorgeous Blanket!
- Adorable Giraffe Applique Crochet Pattern You Need In Your Life
- Eve’s Sunflowers-Yet Another Magnificent Crochet Blanket Pattern [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] So Simple, So Beautiful! This Flapper Hat Pattern Is So Adorable!
These flowers are so delicate and cute in so many colors, they can brighten pretty much any project. They are great for scarves, for hats, for bags, for headbands, even for dresses or booties for the little ones. These Crochet Flowers by Cindy of Skip To My Lou are so easy to make. In no time at all you can crochet a garden!
If you want an easy way to Crea8 here is a quick and easy project. Actually this is just the beginning! These crochet flowers are part of a larger project I will share soon! (Read more here)
Image source: Flickr
Thanks to Cindy for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.