- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet Super Comfy Slipper Sandals (Matching Pair For Baby Available!)
- [Free Pattern] So Cute And Beautifully Made Wee Booties
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Quick Bookmark Not Only For Cat Lovers!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Broomstick Lace Stitch
- How To Crochet Invisible Join Vs Slip Stitch Join
These flowers are so delicate and cute in so many colors, they can brighten pretty much any project. They are great for scarves, for hats, for bags, for headbands, even for dresses or booties for the little ones. These Crochet Flowers by Cindy of Skip To My Lou are so easy to make. In no time at all you can crochet a garden!
If you want an easy way to Crea8 here is a quick and easy project. Actually this is just the beginning! These crochet flowers are part of a larger project I will share soon! (Read more here)
Image source: Flickr
Thanks to Cindy for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.