- Simple Interlocking Crochet Blanket Pattern With Two Unique Sides
- Versatile Oxford Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
- Breathtakingly Beautiful And Totally Unusual Square Crochet Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crab Stitch Crochet (a.k.a. Reverse Single Crochet)
- Raechel Mayfield Shared I got tired of making monster butt pants
That’s a great border! Do you feel the same? This lovely Crochet Edge by Kara Gunza makes any tea towel look elegant and cheerful! This border would also be pretty as an edging on blankets, sheets and pillow cases and even curtains. Tip: If you’re looking for similar towels to buy, these were bought at Marshalls.
And another tip from wonderful Kara:
When I block, I pin my piece into shape and then spritz it with water and let dry.
Thanks to Kara for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.