- [Video Tutorial] These Granny Squares Make A Lovely Crochet Puff Stitch Flower Blanket
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Cross Leaves Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Cocoa Puff Afghan Block Is Pretty Awesome When Done Right
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Crochet Heart For Charity
- [Free Pattern] Giant or Petit, This Pineapple Doily Is Gorgeous
Nothing classier than a vintage item with personality! Like this pattern! Since tote bags are something that most of us use in our everyday life, why not use a standout piece that actually is a pleasure to use every day? This medium sized Vintage Market Tote by Dorianna Rivelli with a beautiful vintage look is classy and elegant yet can be used for everyday chores. When vintage meets classy modern beautiful crochet patterns happen!
Chunky Cotton Yarn (Bernat Maker Home Dec)
K 6.50mm Crochet Hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Lavender Chair
Thanks to Dorianna Rivelli for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.