- [Free Pattern] This Fascinating Pinwheels Afghan Will Make You Happy Just Looking At It
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick And Cute Owl Pouch
- [Free Pattern] Here’s How To Make A Stunning Crochet Book Cover Using The Thermo Stitch
- How To Crochet A Hat For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Ultra Feminine Pin-Up Garden Party Jacket
Crochet flowers are adorable! I have not seen yet, ever, a crochet flower that I don’t like. Really, they are so beautiful in any size, petals, colors or yarns! This is no exception. This Crochet Flower by Annemaries Haakblog can be easily done using some scrap yarn. Use this cutie to embellish totes, bags, hats, headbands and whatever else you like.
Garnstudio DROPS ParisAran / 10 ply (8 wpi)4.0 mm (G)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Annemarie’s Crochet Blog
Thanks to Annemaries Haakblog for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.