- [Free Pattern] I Can’t Believe How Easy It Is To Make This Beautiful Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] These Magical Dragons Are Almost Ridiculously Adorable!
- This Pile Of Puppies Free Crochet Pattern Is Perfect For Keeping Any Toddler Busy For Ages
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Thick & Cushy Crochet Afghan Block
- [Free Pattern] Simple Filet Crochet Starburst Square Afghan
Crochet flowers are adorable! I have not seen yet, ever, a crochet flower that I don’t like. Really, they are so beautiful in any size, petals, colors or yarns! This is no exception. This Crochet Flower by Annemaries Haakblog can be easily done using some scrap yarn. Use this cutie to embellish totes, bags, hats, headbands and whatever else you like.
Garnstudio DROPS ParisAran / 10 ply (8 wpi)4.0 mm (G)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Annemarie’s Crochet Blog
Thanks to Annemaries Haakblog for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.