- [Free Pattern] This Lightweight Scarf Is Perfect For Adding An Extra Bit Of Color To A Spring Outfit
- [Video Tutorial] Granny Square Santa Is Great For Decoration On A Child’s Afghan
- Easy Lightweight Crochet Throw Pattern For Summer
- Easy Crochet Tote Bag Pattern For Summer
- [Free Pattern] Boring Door? Add Style And Cuteness With This Vintage Granny Square Christmas Tree
This crochet cell phone case is so cute and pretty with the flower on it. Simple and elegant, this iphone crochet cover is a really quick and easy project to make. Iphone Case by Annemaries Haakblog is the perfect idea for a gift if you happen to know someone that owns an iPhone. The pattern is simple yet stylish and the flowers ads so much cuteness. If you need your phone case to be as equally cute as your outfit, this is definitely the pattern you want to use.
So here it is! It’s a very simple pattern, but it really is nice to crochet. I used Drops Paris and a crochet hook size 4mm.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Annemarie’s Crochet Blog
Thanks to Annemaries Haakblog for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.