- 109-year-old Australian Alfred Date Knits Tiny Sweaters For Injured Penguins
- [Free Pattern] These Gorgeous Slippers Work Up Insanely Fast! (Small Child Size Available Too!)
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] These Granny Triangles Are Quick And Easy To Make And Look Absolutely Gorgeous!
- This Easy Crochet Flower For Beginners Is So Cute! [Free Pattern]
- 6 Adorable And Free Crochet Patterns For Cat Hats With Ears
Incredibly simple and really beautiful at the same time, this pattern only uses the treble crochet stitch. For those who are new to crochet, The Cupcake Stripe Blanket pattern by Lucy of Attic 24 comes with lots of extra pictures and step-by-step instructions. This way, crocheting this beautiful blanket becomes a pleasant and enjoyable experience for everyone. A cute linen stitch edging is used to finish off these stripes in a really beautiful and charming way.
♥ I have used the Cupcake Yarn Pack (15 x 100g balls of Stylecraft Special DK) worked on a 4mm hook to make my Cupcake Stripe Blanket.
♥ These 15 balls are enough to make a single bed size blanket with a finished size of approximately 4ft x 6ft / 120 cm x 175 cm.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Attic24
Thanks to Lucy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.