- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Headband To Wear This Summer
- [Free Pattern] So Simple And Super Wearable Crochet Blouse
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Stunning Flowers Crochet Stitch Pattern
- [Free Pattern] You Are Sure To Love The Wonder Crochet Cloth!
- [Free Pattern] This 18,000 Stitches Throw- Sized Afghan Is Stunningly Beautiful
Incredibly simple and really beautiful at the same time, this pattern only uses the treble crochet stitch. For those who are new to crochet, The Cupcake Stripe Blanket pattern by Lucy of Attic 24 comes with lots of extra pictures and step-by-step instructions. This way, crocheting this beautiful blanket becomes a pleasant and enjoyable experience for everyone. A cute linen stitch edging is used to finish off these stripes in a really beautiful and charming way.
♥ I have used the Cupcake Yarn Pack (15 x 100g balls of Stylecraft Special DK) worked on a 4mm hook to make my Cupcake Stripe Blanket.
♥ These 15 balls are enough to make a single bed size blanket with a finished size of approximately 4ft x 6ft / 120 cm x 175 cm.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Attic24
Thanks to Lucy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.