- Spiral Socks Crochet Pattern With Brilliant Design
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Ribbed Edge On A Hat Or Sweater
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Crochet Mandala Looks Great On A Wall Or On Table
- [PAID Pattern] Stunning Stained Glass Infinity Scarf
- [Free Pattern] This Ruffley Granny Square Is So Clever And Yet So Simple!
This super simple crochet pattern is fun and really easy to make. Really that’s so much joy to make something so bright beautiful and so useful. What a wonderful gift for every single person. Watch the video below and follow along with Jamey to make some gorgeous colorful solid granny square dishcloths.
Colorful Solid Granny Square Dishcloths
• Hook: U.S. H/5.00mm
• Cotton yarn in 4 colors – 4 skeins (Bernat Handicrafter used in photos)
• Darning Needle & Scissors
*NOTE: Using the incorrect hook and yarn size will likely cause the finished project to be too large or too small.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Dabbles & Babbles
Thanks to Jamey for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.