- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Checkerboard Stitch
- [Free Pattern] These Little Christmas Socks Are Fabulous Ornaments
- [Video Tutorial] These Magical Dragons Are Almost Ridiculously Adorable!
- Fabulous Multi-Colored Rings Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Really Easy And Unique Harlequin Blanket
This lovely 12″ square pattern can be easily made smaller if you fancy a 6″, 8″ or 10″ square. The Harlequin Shells 12″ Crochet Square by Carolyn Christmas gets it’s name from the fact that is made with 3-double crochet shells that form a sort of diamond pattern. Can you see that? Nice, easy and cute, this block is adorable and rhythmical. It is, in fact, so much fun!
Worsted weight yarn in colors as desired. Five colors are shown.
H (5.00mm) hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Pink Mambo
Thanks to Carolyn Christmas for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.