- [Video Tutorial] The Crochet Magic Ring Made Really Easy For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And So Eye Catching Harlequin Shells Crochet Square
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Tunisian Crochet Entrelac Stitch Pattern
- Really Easy And Cute Thanksgiving Turkey Hat Free Pattern All Sizes
- [Free Pattern] Boy Or Girl -This Baby Blanket Pattern Is Wonderful!
This lovely 12″ square pattern can be easily made smaller if you fancy a 6″, 8″ or 10″ square. The Harlequin Shells 12″ Crochet Square by Carolyn Christmas gets it’s name from the fact that is made with 3-double crochet shells that form a sort of diamond pattern. Can you see that? Nice, easy and cute, this block is adorable and rhythmical. It is, in fact, so much fun!
Worsted weight yarn in colors as desired. Five colors are shown.
H (5.00mm) hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Pink Mambo
Thanks to Carolyn Christmas for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.