- [Free Pattern] This Granny Tree Skirt Looks Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Vintage Floral Doily You’ll Want To Keep For Yourself
- Learn A New Stitch: Hearts Multicolored Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Three Different Motifs In Size And Shape And The Result Is Stunning!
- [Video Tutorial] This Adorable Little Mouse Hat Is Perfect For Your Baby’s First Photo Shoot
This lovely 12″ square pattern can be easily made smaller if you fancy a 6″, 8″ or 10″ square. The Harlequin Shells 12″ Crochet Square by Carolyn Christmas gets it’s name from the fact that is made with 3-double crochet shells that form a sort of diamond pattern. Can you see that? Nice, easy and cute, this block is adorable and rhythmical. It is, in fact, so much fun!
Worsted weight yarn in colors as desired. Five colors are shown.
H (5.00mm) hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Pink Mambo
Thanks to Carolyn Christmas for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.