- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Crochet Afghan
- [Free Pattern] How To Make Beautiful Crochet Petal Cone Flower Edging – It’s So Simple!
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Starry Night Baby Blanket Is An Awesome Blanket For Children
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Ripple Stitch (Chevron Stitch)
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Delicious Watermelon Crochet Blanket
Very easy, work up quickly! These little guys Foamies by Carey Huffman, are so cute! There are 3 different patterns here: green, pink and yellow, with very little differences between them. Stuff them with a bath puff or with polyester stuffing, it dries quickly. If this is your first project, here is something for you to consider: The only “hard” part is the bobble stitch on the bottom and you could just leave those out if you find it too challenging for a first project.
These guys were so much fun to make and the possibilities for characters are endless!
Bath time! And it just seems silly to me to have a washcloths and bath toys. Why not make them one and the same? The cotton yarn is soft on baby’s skin but the bobbles really help to scrub away that mysterious sticky green stuff you keep finding behind your kid’s ears. (Source)
Image source: Sonia
Thanks to Carey Huffman for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.