- Stephanie Key Shared Do you like this color with the pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Hexagon Hotpad Square Design Is A Best Coaster/Potholder Nominee For 2015 In The Crochet Awards
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Gorgeous Crochet Granny To Improve Your Home Decor
- [Free Pattern] Easy-To-Crochet And So Adorable Baby Bibs And Booties
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Hoot Owl Container Is A Perfect Storage Idea For Your Yarn
Very easy, work up quickly! These little guys Foamies by Carey Huffman, are so cute! There are 3 different patterns here: green, pink and yellow, with very little differences between them. Stuff them with a bath puff or with polyester stuffing, it dries quickly. If this is your first project, here is something for you to consider: The only “hard” part is the bobble stitch on the bottom and you could just leave those out if you find it too challenging for a first project.
These guys were so much fun to make and the possibilities for characters are endless!
Bath time! And it just seems silly to me to have a washcloths and bath toys. Why not make them one and the same? The cotton yarn is soft on baby’s skin but the bobbles really help to scrub away that mysterious sticky green stuff you keep finding behind your kid’s ears. (Source)
Image source: Sonia
Thanks to Carey Huffman for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.