- [Free Pattern] A Striped Crochet Design Is The Perfect Choice For Your First Afghan
- [Photo Tutorial] This Gorgeous Crochet Square Blanket Pattern It’s Beautiful To Look At And Quite Easy To Do
- What Is A Magic Circle In Crochet
- How To Join Crochet Squares -Crab Stitch Join
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Tiny Amigurumi Bear
Oh Look! What an adorable crochet hat pattern! Everybody knows Dory of Finding Nemo, the friendliest fish in the ocean! She suffers from short term memory loss but she’s funny, she’s cute, she’s adorable! Inspired by this unique character (played by Ellen DeGeneres) this Baby Dory Hat crochet pattern by Ashleigh Kiser, available in sizes from newborn Baby to adult is the perfect project for any Disney Pixar lover!
-Worsted weight yarn, I used Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice in Sapphire, Mustard, White, Black, and Raspberry
-Size I 5.5mm crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sewrella
Thanks to Ashleigh Kiser for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.