- [Free Pattern] This Lacy Crocheted Sleeveless Top Is Gorgeous!
- Modern Farmhouse Dishcloth Is Quick And Easy To Make
- (Three In One ) Crochet Ponytail Hat Free Pattern For All Hat Lovers
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Gorgeous Bag Using Leftover Yarn
- [Paid Pattern] Super Warm And Comfy Oversized Over The Knee Crochet Socks
Quick, simple, and looking very pretty, this crochet head scarf compliments long hair as well as shorter hair. Boho Head Scarf by Stephanie Fry is a cute accessory pattern that will help you keep your hair under control while looking great and matching your outfit. Super cute and handy, this crochet hair scarf is a great project to use leftover yarn with stunning results.
Crochet Head Scarf
Any worsted weight yarn, about 50g.
J (6mm) hook
Check out the original source for this Head Scarf pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crafty Hippy
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.