- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Linen Stitch Scrap Rug
- [Free Pattern] Your Favorite Little Girl Will LOVE This Cute Santa Purse!
- [Free Pattern] Colorful Crochet Star Stitch Potholders To Decorate Your Kitchen Any Season
- This Multipurpose Crochet Bag Is The Perfect Yarn Organizer
- Very Simple Star Baby Blanket That’s Perfect For A Newborn
Fascinating hat! The Celtic stitch used in this pattern makes an amazing texture, not only seems so thick and warm but also feels so dreamy. Is like an invitation to watch and dream, at the same time. The Celtic Dream Earflap Hat by Janaya Chouinard comes in 9 sizes, looks great and interesting and will keep you warm all winter long!
The woven stitch used in this pattern is rated Intermediate/HARD, but I have included photos and a video tutorial for reference.
Skill level: Intermediate / Hard
Sizes include: Newborn, 0-3 Months, 3-6 Months, 6-12 Months, Toddler, Child, Teen / Small Adult, Adult, Large Adult
• Worsted weight yarn such as Red Heart Super Saver or With Love (I used 76 gms/165 yards of yarn for the Teen/Small Adult size.)
• 5.0 mm (H-8) and 6.0 mm (J-10) crochet hooks
• yarn needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Charmed By Ewe
Thanks to Janaya Chouinard for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.