- [Free Pattern] So Many Fun Ways To Personalize These Funny Face Squares And To Bring Instant Cheerfulness
- Easy Super Scrubby Dish Cloth To Really Scrub Those Dishes Clean
- Mosaic Baby Stroller Blanket Crochet Pattern- Bright, Colourful And Very Warm
- [Free Patterns] Delightful Little Baby Set: Hat, Booties And Dress
- [Video Tutorial] Get Ready For Your New Favorite Baby Blanket: 3D Heart Granny Square Baby Blanket
Fascinating hat! The Celtic stitch used in this pattern makes an amazing texture, not only seems so thick and warm but also feels so dreamy. Is like an invitation to watch and dream, at the same time. The Celtic Dream Earflap Hat by Janaya Chouinard comes in 9 sizes, looks great and interesting and will keep you warm all winter long!
The woven stitch used in this pattern is rated Intermediate/HARD, but I have included photos and a video tutorial for reference.
Skill level: Intermediate / Hard
Sizes include: Newborn, 0-3 Months, 3-6 Months, 6-12 Months, Toddler, Child, Teen / Small Adult, Adult, Large Adult
• Worsted weight yarn such as Red Heart Super Saver or With Love (I used 76 gms/165 yards of yarn for the Teen/Small Adult size.)
• 5.0 mm (H-8) and 6.0 mm (J-10) crochet hooks
• yarn needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Charmed By Ewe
Thanks to Janaya Chouinard for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.