- Fun And Colorful Pinwheel Blanket Square Free Crochet Pattern
- Celebrate Spring With A Special Crochet Flower Washcloth
- This Heirloom Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern Is A Beautiful Gift To Welcome The New Baby
- [Video Tutorial] This Multicolored Granny Sweater Pattern Is Genius
- Get Cozy With This Classic Chevron Striped Afghan, Crocheted In Rich Hues
Oh my goodness these are so cute! I love these little snowmen; they are perfect in every way! Here is a lovely video tutorial for this little Crochet Snowman Ornament, courtesy of Crouton Crafts. It takes about half hour to an hour for an experienced crocheter to make this adorable amigurumi snowman which only means ….you can make a bunch of them for your tree and also family and friends!
Kids love them and they are one of the cutest hanging ornaments you could think of and also one that cannot miss from any tree. Surrounded by crochet snowflakes and icicles and other lovely hanging ornaments, these little guys will help you get into the spirit of Christmas in just a moment! Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the pattern. The video will be on the page after.