- This 30 Minute Basic Bulky Beanie Is The Perfect Last Minute Gift
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet The Spiral Fringe Or The Crochet Spirals Edging
- [Free Pattern] Pretty Crochet Baby Beanie With Flower
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Easy To Make Crochet Hat And Scarf Set
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Organizer Pouch Is The Best Last-Minute Father’s Day Gift
Oh my goodness these are so cute! I love these little snowmen; they are perfect in every way! Here is a lovely video tutorial for this little Crochet Snowman Ornament, courtesy of Crouton Crafts. It takes about half hour to an hour for an experienced crocheter to make this adorable amigurumi snowman which only means ….you can make a bunch of them for your tree and also family and friends!
Kids love them and they are one of the cutest hanging ornaments you could think of and also one that cannot miss from any tree. Surrounded by crochet snowflakes and icicles and other lovely hanging ornaments, these little guys will help you get into the spirit of Christmas in just a moment! Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the pattern. The video will be on the page after.