- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet The Elephant Edging ( Sooo Easy!)
- [Free Pattern] This Shell-Stitch Tank Top Is Elegant And Perfect For A Starter Project
- [Free Pattern] Stay Stylish With This Crocheted Fashion Accessory: Queen Anne’s Lace Scarf
- Easy Crochet Scrunchie Free Pattern
- Tapestry Crochet Coffee Granny Square Free Pattern
These are the cutest baby bibs ever! This Little Lamb Baby Bib crochet pattern by Kinga Erdem is original, fast and easy to make and so extremely cute! Plus, in the process you’ll learn how to make crochet bobbles! You’re going to love the video tutorial on how to make the special stitch: Picot Single Crochet/ Granule Stitch available on Kinga’s site.
This sweet crochet lamb bib would make a nice Easter or baby shower present. The butterfly applique is optional, a sweet embellishment for baby girls.
You can make the bib in one solid color, or try a two color version.
Image source: Kinga
Thanks to Kinga for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.