- [Free Pattern] Simple One-Row Repeat Crochet Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Quick And Easy Crochet Baby Shower Gift Set
- How to Price Handmade Crochet And Knitted Items
- [Free Pattern] Add Some Floral Fun To Your Kitchen Decor With This Zinnia Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] Wrap Up In Comfort And Style With This Fabulous Cables Lapghan
Lots of little balls of yarn lying around? Here is a great project you may like to try. These lovely little Dahlia Squares by Sarah of Repeat Crafter Me are great for making a beautiful colorful blanket for your babies. This pattern comes with an easy to follow, step-by-step photo tutorial on Sarah’s blog.
Thanks for all the great feedback on the name for these little granny squares! By popular vote I decided to call them “Dahlia Squares” but feel free to also think of them as Sunbursts, Pinwheels, Colorbursts, or Kaleidoscopes 🙂 I was inspired to do this project after noticing how many little balls of yarn I had lying around. I thought the mix of bold and soft tones would come together nicely to make a colorful blanket for my daughters room. I will be sure to share the finished afghan when its complete!
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Sarah for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.