- [Free Pattern] Warm And Comfortable Cowl To Save You From The Windburn And Cold
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Candy Bunny With Bowtie
- Beautiful Valentine’s Inspired Texture-Rich Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Angel Ornaments Are Charming And So Easy To Make!
- Debra Lienhart Shared Here is my latest baby Afghan. I think
This is a cute little project you can use to decorate a little girl’s room or to make for a baby shower. This Crochet Doily Bunting by Erica of 5 Little Monsters is made using 100% cotton worsted weight yarn. Using this yarn, your cute doilies and hearts bunting will have a little bit more stiffness and will hold its shape really well.
In the original pattern, the hearts are optional. So, if you like this bunting without hearts, or maybe your home decor is a better match for the doily design, that’s perfectly ok and even simpler. This lovely pattern will work up even faster.
Thanks to Erica for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.