- Super Cute Snowflake Potholders To Decorate The Kitchen In The Winter Season
- [Free Pattern +Video Tutorial] I Am Totally In Love With This Rainbow Ripple Baby Blanket
- Fabulous Troll Crochet Hat Pattern [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Zigzag Dishcloth Is Different Without Turning And Working On The Back
- [Video Tutorial] Absolutely Gorgeous And So Easy Crochet Cocoon Cardigan
Delicate and precious, this is such an adorable pattern! The Royal Crochet Baby Shawl by Spotlight Australia is the precious little shawl every baby needs and the perfect gift for a new born baby. The beautiful design with those little petals made using treble cluster stitches is sure to please any mom. This pattern is gorgeous!
You will need
4x 100gram balls of Bella Baby Baby Wonder
8x 50gram balls of Bella Baby Sugar
10x 50gram balls of Moda Vera Merino
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Spotlight Australia
Thanks to Spotlight Australia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.