- Puff-Stitch Beanie Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Interlocking Rows Afghan Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Fashionable And Functional Frosted Window Beanie
- [Free Pattern] 5 Flip Flops, Sandals And Other Cute Crochet Booties For Little Feet
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Easter Bunny Decoration
A rose and a heart combined in one adorable rose heart applique can make a lovely gift for someone dear. Rosy Heart by Mia’s Heartful Hands is a fun heart pattern with so many uses. You can get inspired to crochet a few of these hearts to send to friends and family for Valentine’s Day to simply remind them how much you love them.
Lovely Little Rosy Heart
Skill Level: Intermediate
for a heart measuring ~ 2.50 inches by 2.00 inches use worsted yarn and a 3.75mm hook
for a heart measuring ~ 2.00 inches by 1.75 inches use dk yarn and a 3.75mm hook
for a heart measuring ~ 1.5 inches by 1.75 inches use fingering (sock) yarn and 3.50mm hook
for a heart measuring ~ 1.25 inches by 1.5 inches use a double strand of a lace weight yarn and a 3.00mm hook
Check out the original source for this Lovely Little Rosy Heart Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Mia’s Heartful Hands
Thanks to Mia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.