- [Free Pattern] This Newbie Shell Afghan Works Up Quickly And Is Easy For Any Beginner
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Blanket Pattern In All It’s Purple Glory
- Warm And Cozy One Skein Crochet Slippers Free Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Double Knot Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Cyclops Candy Corn Crochet Pattern Is An Excellent Beginner Amigurumi Project
What an amazing pattern!This fabulous troll crochet hat pattern called Poppy Hat by Tawnya Myers brings the joy and charm of Princess Poppy to any girl that’s wearing it! This crochet hat is an absolute work of art and is fabulous in every little detail. Even the hair stands up perfectly! This pattern is available in 3 different sizes:6-12 months, toddler and small child(1-4) and child (5-10).
Fabulous Troll Crochet Hat Pattern
Pink, Dark pink, green
Tape measure tape
white, black, blue
Check out the original source for this technique with all the directions and even more tips at: Just crafting around
Thanks to Tawnya Myers for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.