- [Free Pattern] Little Dahlia Granny Square
- Turn A Granny Square Into A Cute Reindeer Hotpad
- [Free Pattern] Super-Simple, Super-Easy And Completely Adorable Cascade Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Cheerful Rainbow Blanket For Everyday Happiness
- [Free Pattern] It’s So Easy! This Lovely Granny Square Is A Simple And Fun Crochet Project
What an adorable Minion lovey crochet blanket! This pattern is addicting, extremely cute and fun to make. Got a little one in the house? This Free Minion Inspired Granny Square Security Blanket Pattern by Connie Hughes Designs is perfect for a 4 or 5 year old. Made in soft yarn, this lovely pattern will surely add comfort and fun to the little one’s nap.
Minion Lovey Crochet Blanket
Red Heart Yarns Used in Pattern:YellowTurquoiseBlackBrownWhiteOther Materials Used in Pattern:Poly-Fiber Fill2 Sm. Black ButtonsNeedle & threadTapestry NeedleStitch Marker
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Connie’s Spot
Thanks to Connie Hughes Designs for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.