- Jungle Buddies Baby Blanket Free Pattern To Make Your Baby’s Bedtime Fun
- Easy Corner To Corner Crochet Blanket Pattern For Beginners [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet Cute Skillet Handle Covers
- Bolero Crochet Pattern To Banish Cold Shoulders On Summer Evening
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous 6 Petal African Flower Crochet Dishcloth
With very little yarn and a small investment of time you can make a great little gift. These Bloom Coasters by Ana Contreras are quick and simple and they look really cute. Another stash buster project and such a great last minute gift! Depending on the yarn you use, this little crochet coaster can handle anything from small cup, glass and teacup to beer mug.
The main body of the coaster is made with fingering or DK cotton, and the final border with fine thread.
Written instructions and a graphic chart.
Thanks to Ana Contreras for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.