- [Free Pattern] This Circle Point Washcloth Is Simple, Sweet, Different, Unique!
- Beautiful Crochet Heart Wall Hanging Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Are The Most Adorable Crochet Cuffed Baby Booties
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Starry Night Baby Blanket Is An Awesome Blanket For Children
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Vintage Fan Ripple Stitch
With very little yarn and a small investment of time you can make a great little gift. These Bloom Coasters by Ana Contreras are quick and simple and they look really cute. Another stash buster project and such a great last minute gift! Depending on the yarn you use, this little crochet coaster can handle anything from small cup, glass and teacup to beer mug.
The main body of the coaster is made with fingering or DK cotton, and the final border with fine thread.
Written instructions and a graphic chart.
Thanks to Ana Contreras for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.