- [Video Tutorial] The Fastest Way To Make A Chunky Style Blanket
- Gorgeous Sunshine Owl Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet And Simple Crochet Blanket Pattern Is Perfect for Beginners
- Little Pouch Free Crochet Pattern- Inexpensive, Pretty, And Quite Handy!
- [Free Pattern Until 3/1/2016] Absolutely Darling Knitted Dutch Rabbits Every Little One Will Love
This block is gorgeous! And the choice of colors is incredible! Frostbloom 12″ Afghan Square by Shan Sevcik is a most beautiful square which is not too hard for a relatively inexperienced crocheter. This crochet block works up easily and results in a beautiful floral lacy design with no large holes. I love the texture of the petals and the ribbon row, a stunning pattern that looks amazing in any color combination.
Frostbloom is a simple flower for the winter, a cozy block with just a bit of an icy look about it. This is an easy pattern, suitable for a beginner with a little experience reading patterns. Fairly quick to work up as it’s nearly all done in double crochets. Special stitches include V stitch and extended double crochet, both fully explained in the pattern. A stopping point for an 8” block is noted.(Source)
Thanks to Shan Sevcik for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.