- [Free Pattern] Save Money And Look Fabulous With This Extremely Simple Trick
- [Photo Tutorial] This Celtic Lace Join Can Be Used For Any Type Square
- [Free Pattern] Get Cozy With This Quick And Easy Crochet Blanket
- [Free Patterns] 10 Quick & Easy To Make Knit And Crochet Rugs
- [Free Pattern] Flowers In The Window Is A Gorgeous 12″ Afghan Square
I like the idea of lots of cute lil butterflies to stick to the fridge or anywhere. These butterflies are such a fun crochet pattern to use for anything. Add it as an embellishment or make it as a gift topper. Decorate your child’s room with a bunch of butterflies for a fantasy land. Butterflies make great fridge magnets as well as hair clips for the kids.
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page to watch 11 Sweet And Simple Lil’ Butterflies with free patterns. Hope you get inspired and motivated to use some of them and make yourself some really beautiful crochet butterflies. Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!