- Sweet Heart Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern With Lots Of Love For You
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And So Easy To Make Dragonfly Bandana Cowl
- [Video Tutorial] The Fastest Way To Make A Chunky Style Blanket
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Bunnies Are Too Cute To Be True!
- [Free Pattern] This Cat Is Magnificent!
1.Butterfly Applique by Deja Jetmir at Crochet Ever After. The video tutorial will help you read charts as well and if you want a written pattern you can download one on the site.
2. Butterfly Grace by Chrissy
You can put those cute little butterflies on the side of a photograph, on a picture frame or even use it as hair decoration when putting it on a clip!
They’re a perfect gift if you need something small, easy and quick (max. 1,5 hours until one is finished).
Image source: Chrissy
3. Crochet Butterfly Pattern by Marie.
At yesterday’s craft morning I taught the butterfly, everyone seemed to really enjoy it and so I thought I would write out a really clear pattern with photos for it, as I didn’t manage to find a proper one online. Enjoy 🙂
Image source: Marie
4. Sweet Butterfly by Lilyheart Designs.
This sweet little butterfly can be used to embellish anything your heart desires.
Image source: Lilyheart Designs
5. Butterflies by Chantal Clay
I like to place a magnet on the back with hot glue. This makes a nice refrigerator magnet. Or attach to a garment and embroider the body and antennae.
Image source: Chanta
6. Lisa’s Crocheted Butterfly by Lisa Hamblin.
They are so cute! What a great package topper or decor item.
Finished Size: 2.5 inches x 1.5 inches at widest points
You can use these little flying appliquéd beauties in so many ways.They would make lovely hair accessories whether glued to a clip, or a headband.You could use your butterflies to accent a scrapbook or even a card.Using these to embellish a bag, blanket, or onesie is probably my favorite way.
Image source: Marken
9. Crochet Butterfly Craft Project by FreeCraft Unlimited
This crochet butterfly craft project is so fast and easy you’ll be making dozens of winged critters before you know it. Use these by themselves with or without a magnet or decorate other projects with them.
Image source: FreeCraft Unlimited
10. Crocheted Butterflies found at Craft Forum.
The original was done as a fridge magnet. They can also be fastened to a hair clip to be worn in the hair. Or worn on a hat or a scarf, or as a pin, etc. Depending on the size of hook you use and the size of yarn you use, they can be made in a variety of sizes.
Image source: Craft Forum
11. Butterfly Refrigerator Magnets by Niler Taylor
Who couldn’t use “another”refrigerator magnet! The wonderful thing about this refrigerator magnet is that it was hand made by you and it came from the heart.Who couldn’t use “another”refrigerator magnet! The wonderful thing about this refrigerator magnet is that it was hand made by you and it came from the heart.
Image source: Niler Taylor
Got inspired? Happy day crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.