- [Free Pattern] This 12″ Basket Of Berries Square Is Delightfully Simple And Delicate
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Bullion Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Adorable Giraffe Crochet Hat All Babies Need
- Quick And Easy Head Wrap Free Crochet Pattern That Fits Really Well (Child Size Available Too!)
- Easy Mini Popcorn Stitch Crochet Washcloth With Lace Edging [Free Pattern]
I like the idea of lots of cute lil butterflies to stick to the fridge or anywhere. These butterflies are such a fun crochet pattern to use for anything. Add it as an embellishment or make it as a gift topper. Decorate your child’s room with a bunch of butterflies for a fantasy land. Butterflies make great fridge magnets as well as hair clips for the kids.
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page to watch 11 Sweet And Simple Lil’ Butterflies with free patterns. Hope you get inspired and motivated to use some of them and make yourself some really beautiful crochet butterflies. Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!