- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Bird Slipper Socks That No One Could Resist
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Very Own Little Monster Easter Egg Crochet
- [Free Patterns] 10 Adorable And Quick Crochet Baby Booties To Make Someone’s Little Feet Very Happy
- [Free Pattern] Precious Little Crochet Hat Takes Your Breath Away!
- [Free Pattern] Most Adorable Granny Bunny Crochet Patterns Ever!
The crochet cross stitch is a really interesting and great looking stitch. This beeautiful crochet stitch may remind you of the criss-cross stitch, however there are some differences between these two crochet stitches, and you may find what they are in just a moment. Follow the video tutorial below, courtesy of Mikey of The Crochet Crowd and learn how to cross stitch in crochet.
Thanks to Mikey for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.