- Delight Your Family With This Beautiful Crochet Easter Basket
- [Free Pattern] Pretty Up Your Dish Drying Routine With This Lovely Tunisian Crochet Drying Mat!
- Wonderfully Pretty Little Wilde Flower Square
- [Free Pattern] These Squares Look So Striking! I Really Like What The Black Does To These Colors
- Crochet Blanket With Roses And Pillow
The crochet cross stitch is a really interesting and great looking stitch. This beeautiful crochet stitch may remind you of the criss-cross stitch, however there are some differences between these two crochet stitches, and you may find what they are in just a moment. Follow the video tutorial below, courtesy of Mikey of The Crochet Crowd and learn how to cross stitch in crochet.
Thanks to Mikey for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.