- How To Crochet The Interlocking Hearts Pattern [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial]
- Wrap Up In Coziness With This Amazing Kaleidoscope Infinity Scarf
- How To Fix Uneven Crochet Rows
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful But Simple Granny Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] This Festive Afghan Has Spirals That Are Incredible!
The crochet cross stitch is a really interesting and great looking stitch. This beeautiful crochet stitch may remind you of the criss-cross stitch, however there are some differences between these two crochet stitches, and you may find what they are in just a moment. Follow the video tutorial below, courtesy of Mikey of The Crochet Crowd and learn how to cross stitch in crochet.
Thanks to Mikey for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.