- [Video Tutorial] This Thick & Quick Moroccan Basket Is Awesome!
- Very Simple And So Pretty Rabbit Tracks Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Flower Scrubby Is A Clever Way To Deep Clean Your House
- Fantastic One Step Beyond Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Lucky Clover Pin For St. Patrick’s Day
This is the year of the pig so let’s celebrate it with a little crochet pig amigurumi pattern you can use to make a beautiful keychain or a cute little toy! Did you know that in some cultures pigs are associated with wealth? People wear small pig charms to attract money and good luck. Here is a pattern you can use to make a little lucky charm. The pattern is a great pattern for beginners because it includes a lot of different techniques but it’s not too
This this Little Tiny Piglet free crochet pattern, designed and brought to you by Club Crochet is really cute and really cool.The only part you have to sew on is the nose so it’s very little amount to sew together.
Little Crochet Pig Amigurumi Pattern
•The Yarn (Worsted Weight)
– Pink (Main)
– Hot Pink (Nose)
•Size G6/4.00mm Hook
•8mm Safety Bead Eyes x 2
Lily Sugar n’ Cream
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Little Crochet Pig Amigurumi Video Tutorial
Get directions and help for this pattern here: Little Crochet Pig Amigurumi Pattern.
Thanks to Club Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.