- Corinne Corey Bundy Shared V-stitch
- [Free Pattern] Just Throw It Over Your Shoulder And Get Scrubbing!
- Halloween Isn’t Complete Without A Tapestry Candy Corn Afghan Square [Free Pattern]
- Super Snuggly And Warm Timeless Cabled Throw Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Crochet Pattern Can Become Anything You Want!
This is the year of the pig so let’s celebrate it with a little crochet pig amigurumi pattern you can use to make a beautiful keychain or a cute little toy! Did you know that in some cultures pigs are associated with wealth? People wear small pig charms to attract money and good luck. Here is a pattern you can use to make a little lucky charm. The pattern is a great pattern for beginners because it includes a lot of different techniques but it’s not too
This this Little Tiny Piglet free crochet pattern, designed and brought to you by Club Crochet is really cute and really cool.The only part you have to sew on is the nose so it’s very little amount to sew together.
Little Crochet Pig Amigurumi Pattern
•The Yarn (Worsted Weight)
– Pink (Main)
– Hot Pink (Nose)
•Size G6/4.00mm Hook
•8mm Safety Bead Eyes x 2
Lily Sugar n’ Cream
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Little Crochet Pig Amigurumi Video Tutorial
Get directions and help for this pattern here: Little Crochet Pig Amigurumi Pattern.
Thanks to Club Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.