- [Video Tutorial] Quick & Easy Textured Crochet Floor Pouf Your Kids Will Love
- How To Change Colors In Crochet- Crochet Changing Colors At The Beginning Or End Of A Row
- [Free Pattern] Uniquely Textured Turtle Washcloth That Kids Will Love Using In The Bathtub
- Very Simple And So Pretty Rabbit Tracks Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- Basic Crochet Granny Square Pattern
Gorgeous flowers granny square pattern and such a romantic design! The flowers are really pretty and the pattern is great for pillows, baby blankets and throws. The quality of yarn you use makes all the difference. I love the flowers in different soft colors and the resemblance of Spring’s flowers.This Spring Flowers Granny Square pattern by Dragana Savkov Bajic sure brings the Spring in any house!
This flower granny square is easy to make, and very decorative.
You can made pillows, baby blankets (as I did), throws…
Photo tutorial with step by step instructions ( 34 pictures) Source: Primavera Flowers Granny Square
Flowers Granny Square Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Stitches you will use:
Single crochet – sc
Half double crochet – hdc
Double crochet – dc
Treble (or triple) crochet – tr
Slip stitch – sl st
3 double cluster stitch (dc3tog)
Source: Dada’s Place
And here is a crochet bolster pillow made using this pattern. Beautiful, right?
Image source: vivianetricot08
Thanks to Dragana for this article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.